OutWest are the Support, Representative and Social group for the LGBT communities of West London. Our Trustees carry out the charity's work in representing the LGBT community by sitting on various bodies and consultative groups to ensure that the local LGBT voice is heard.
OutWest currently represent the LGBT Community of West London on:
- The Independent Advisory Group for Hounslow Police
- Transport for London (TfL)'s Staff LGBT Network
- Hounslow Homes LGBT Forum
- West London LGBT Forum
- Hounslow Hate Crime Forum
- Harrow Citizens Advice Bureau
- The Greater London Assembly LGBT Forum
- International Lesbian and Gay Association (ILGA)
- The Riverhouse Trust
- Hounslow Community Police Consultative Group
- Ealing Police Hate Crime Forum
- Hounslow Disability Network
- Age Concern Hounslow (and across the other six boroughs)
- Global XChange (sponsored by Amnesty International)
- Hounslow Federation of Tenants and Residents Association
- 17-24-30 No to Hate Crime Campaign
- Safer Transport Projects
As well as these regular bodies, OutWest attend many other meetings to represent the LGBT community as and when requested.
OutWest always welcome the views of our membership and members of the LGBT Community, which we feedback to these bodies. You can contact us at email@example.com to put your views across or attend one of our meetings.